The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, August 13, 2007

The long and short about My Weekend With Nerd



I discovered quite a few things about Nerd from the weekend stay.


1) He sleeps in SpongeBob pajamas.

2) Nerd really, really loves his smelly childhood pillow. Even though I also love my smelly childhood pillow to bits, I didn’t go into the extent of bringing it along with me to NS or when I go over to my friends’ place for sleepovers. Just in case you are interested, he calls ‘her’ Sally.

3) We were watching Secret and I was remarking to him that this Jay Chou can play the piano really well. Nerd nonchalantly replied he can do the same thing, and I thought he was bullshitting until he demo-ed at Carrefour after the show. Needless to say I was sibeh impressed.

4) Nerd is very sweaty in bed. Or maybe that’s because we never turned the air-con on. We couldn’t turn the air-con on because for some reason, my mum refused to let us close the master bedroom door. I think she’s trying to save on electricity or something.

5) Nerd was very touched when mum bought him chee cheong fun, which turned out to be his favourite breakfast. He was so touched, he wanted her to be his god-mum. But I think he freaked her out by asking “Auntie, can I call you Mum?”


I am having a hard time falling asleep tonight because that idiot Nerd took my Ling Ling by mistake, and I’m left with his Sally.

Sally smells kind of weird sia.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

35 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home