The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The long and short about The Scandal



I am very, very disturbed.

Before I say anything, I just want everyone to know that I am not those kaypoh type of people who spreads malicious gossips. But I just have to share what I saw just now.

I was on my way home after some light supper (2 x egg prata + 2 x kosong) when I saw someone in a figure-hugging dress stepping out of this big-assed Mercedes. This is of course nothing out of the norm, but I decided to have a second look at the person because she was in a figure-hugging dress she looked kind of familiar.

It was Ms Tan.

What was scandalous was not the fact that she was in a figure-hugging dress. What was scandalous was that she turned around and started kissing the uncle in the driver’s seat, who looked at least 20 years her senior!

I am not one to gossip, so I won’t tell the whole world about it. I think I will just keep it to myself and my colleagues.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

25 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home