The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

The long and short about The Sexy Dancer



I can’t believe I let Office Bimbo talk me into going Zouk with her last night.

When Adrenaline first brought me there a good ten years ago, I didn’t enjoy it very much because of various reasons: the music was too loud, the place was too smoky, and all the girls ignored me.

After some hard self-examination, I concluded that the reason why I was ignored was because I couldn’t dance to save my life. But being a Man of Action, I have spent the last ten years perfecting my dancing, and I dare say I am now a pretty good dancer. I even managed to perfect the Chicken Payback dance moves PJ showed me a long time ago:





Despite my awesome dancing, no babes offered to buy me a drink. Oh well.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home