The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The long and short about Nerd’s Birthday II



I was feeling very guilty for forgetting about Nerd’s birthday. I was also very, very worried because that boy didn’t pick up my calls all night.

The thought that I was going to read horrible news on the papers on Monday morning made me so worried I had difficulty sleeping that night, so I tried to comfort myself by saying if Nerd is not around anymore, then I can help myself to the chewing gums I bought for him. Haha. I was just kidding!

So I was very, very relieved when Nerd finally picked up my call during lunch time. It turns out that he couldn’t answer my calls because he was dead-drunk: that Office Bimbo ah, she took him to Café Del Mar to celebrate and he was out cold after one vodka. That Nerd, I told him drinking is bad for health already, aiyoh.

Anyway, he’s still at Sentosa recuperating from his horrible hangover. I think Office Bimbo is feeling guilty for making him drunk, so she actually took two days’ worth of leave to take care of the poor boy. I hope they will wisely avoid the scorching sun and spend more time in bed instead.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home