The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Friday, June 15, 2007

The long and short about The Real Super Hero



I encountered two incidents today that convinced me that I’m simply not cut out to be a Super Hero.


Incident #01:
After days of medication, I have lost my Supernatural Ability to produce incredible amounts of mucus. The sticky white stuff just won’t flow anymore :(

Incident #02:
Incident #02 happened just a few minutes ago. I was squeezing my Colgate halfway when I saw an unspeakable horror staring at me in the eyes:

It was a giant cockroach about the size of half a football field.

I went ballistic and tired to pulverize it with my trusty Bygone. But alas, its reflexes were quick and ducked all my blows. Very sneaky, the cockroach was. I toyed with the idea of spraying it with my mucus, but of course my Power was spent and it would have been a foolhardy move anyway.

My mum came into the washroom to find out what the commotion was about. She took one look at the big-assed cockroach, and sent it to the cruel pits of hell with a single sweep of her right hand. She then turned to me nonchalantly and asked me what I want for breakfast tomorrow.

My mum is the real Super Hero sia :)


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

P.S. My room reeks of stinky Bygone now. YUCKS!

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home