The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

The long and short about Why Nerd Irritates The Hell Out Of Me #4565464



Nerd is irritating the hell out of me.

The poor dude is getting his exam results this week, and he is the very personification of gan cheong. He has been asking useless questions like “Do you think I will fail?”, “Do you think I will get good honors?”, and “Do you think Heartless Ex-Girlfriend will patch back with me if I get good honors?”

Just so you know, he has been repeating the same questions over and over again over the past few days weeks. He was so obsessed he even dreamt of his results last night. Unfortunately, he can’t recall what the grades were, so he called me at 2:54am to ask if I knew. What the?!??!?!

Anyway, being the concerned friend I am, I asked Nerd what he will do if he gets stinky results.


Nerd: That’s terrible! I think I will be so upset I will go to Haagen-Daz and stuff myself silly with ice cream.

Me: Ok. So what if you get great grades?

Nerd: That’s wonderful! I think I will be so happy I will go to Haagen-Daz and stuff myself silly with ice cream.


Somebody please stop me from strangling Nerd.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home