The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, May 28, 2007

The long and short about Random Stuff



Hello everyone!

Sorry for the lack of entries the past few days. Don’t worry, I didn’t do anything silly, haha. In fact, I am feeling perfectly fine! Really! I am very happy. Haha.

Anyway, I have no idea why but I’m not exactly in the mood to blog. I think I’ll just talk about some random events that have happened in my life recently:


1) I had the Shrek meal for lunch yesterday.
It was very nice.

2) I had KFC for dinner after that.
It was very nice too.

3) I had diarrhea that night.
It was not very nice.

4) Added The Mosquito into my collection of very, very thought-provoking poems.

5) Added The Charity Show into my collection of very, very bor liao spoof entries.

6) I am closing my blog
As in, I’m closing down my Happy Office Boy blog. The reason is because stoopid Blogger requires a Google account or something for each Blogger account, and I’m too lazy to set up another. Oh well.

7) I wish to wish Sushi Eating Friend happiness
Just in case you are wondering, it’s a confirmed, guaranteed ‘Yes’ that Sushi Eating Friend is now attached. I say this with certainty because she was the one who introduced me to The Boyfriend that night at the sushi bar.

I hope that he, being the luckiest guy in the world, will make my friend the happiest girl in the world.


I think I am going to stop here. Because words fail me now.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home