The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The long and short about It’s Hard Being A Super Hero



I was unable to update the past two days because the police locked me up after they caught me wearing underwear on the outside.

Haha. I was just kidding.

The truth is I have been buried by mountains of work, and the flu isn’t helping me a bit. Being the good boy I am, I normally would have taken MC so that I can relax at home so that I won’t spread the bug to my lovely colleagues. But the project is so important this time Ms Tan is watching over me like a vulture. Actually, she watches over me like vulture all the time, but never mind.

I am usually half-dead by the time I reach home, and my new found Super Power isn’t helping me a bit. It got so bad that the tissue I was using was literally overflowing with yucky white mucus.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, my mum had to choose that moment to barge into my room without warning. She looked at me, looked at tissue in my hand which was overflowing with the white sticky stuff, and she started shaking her head and said, “Boy, next time do this kind of thing in the bathroom lah.”

It’s hard being a Super Hero.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

30 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home