The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

The long and short about My Super Power



Over the weekend, I discovered that I have a Super Power.

To be more precise, I discovered that I have the amazing ability to produce incredible amounts of mucus non stop.

Nerd treated Office Bimbo and I to the chocolate buffet at Fullerton yesterday to celebrate his results. While it was very nice, I think my body was badly overheated by the dark brown stuff.

I developed a bad case of sore throat and flu that very night, and have been blowing Nerd ever since. As in, I have been blowing my nose on Nerd’s tissue ever since, haha. Anyway, the amount of mucus that I have produced is simply unbelievable. It is also very sticky, and I honestly believe I can stop crooks in their tracks if I aim very carefully at their eyes. I will be so useful for the society!

Indeed, a Super Hero is just what Singapore needs. Since VR Man has disappeared, I think it’s time for me to rise to the occasion. Being the very imaginative man I am, I think I shall call myself Mucus Man.

I shall start wearing my underwear on the outside tomorrow.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home