The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The long and short about I Am Not A Kaypoh



Before I say anything, I just want everyone to know that I am not those kaypoh type of people who spreads malicious gossips. But I just have to share what I saw just now.

I was on my way home from yet another light char kway teow supper, when of all people, I have to bump into Ms Tan and her ‘friend’ again.

The only difference is that this time, they saw me too.


Ms Tan: Daddy, this is Sibeh Sian.

Ms Tan: He is the idiot who told the entire office that I’m your kept woman.


I was left speechless. I still can’t believe I heard Ms Tan confessing she has a sugar daddy!


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

P.S. I think I will play smart this time and only tell the Office Cleaning Auntie about this. Heh.

28 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home