The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The long and short about What I Learnt From Dieting



People, my diet plans for the last few days may not have ended with any pounds shed, but I learned two very, very important and valuable lessons instead:


Lesson #01:
Never ever start a bad habit, no matter how innocent it may seem at that point of time.

For me, it was that single piece of Chicken In A Biscuit that did me in. I thought it was just a bite so it’s not gonna matter, but it did. That single bite led to one whole packet, which in turn led to the McDonald’s, which in turn led to my 3-piece meal at KFC the next day.

I officially announce here that my dieting has ended as a complete disaster.

Lesson #02:
Having two double cheeseburgers with mayonnaise after midnight is damn shiok :)


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

21 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home