The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, October 01, 2007

The long and short about The Trip



The Good News:
I can’t believe this!

The Boss just summoned me into his office just now. Office Bimbo was supposed to go on a working trip to Adelaide starting this evening, but she can’t make it at the very last minute. So I am going on the all-expenses paid ‘vacation’ with allowance instead :)

The Not-So-Good News:
I doubt I’ll be blogging for the rest of the week.

The Bad News:
Office Bimbo was supposed to go with Ms Tan. Meaning I will be going with Ms Tan instead. They were supposed to share a twin room, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed they have amended that arrangement :P


Wish me luck :D!

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

P.S. I am going home now to pack my Ling Ling :)

33 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home