The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

The long and short about The Trip II



Updated!


I’M BACK :D!!!!

Yes, I have somehow managed to survive a nightmarish 7-day trip with the nightmarish Ms Tan. And trust me, it was not a very pleasant experience. Just take this simple conversation I had with her while we were posing for a picture for an example:


Me: Ms Tan, I look nicer with my left profile or right profile in pictures huh?

Ms Tan: . . . .

Ms Tan: Your back profile looks nicest.


I rest my case.

More about my horrible experiences tomorrow.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

Update:

Really paiseh to everyone! This was unexpected, but I was saddled with an incredible amount of work by Ms Tan ever since we came back from the trip. I would have thought she would be nicer to me after everything that we’ve been through together in Adelaide, but obviously I was wrong.

Then again, maybe it was precisely because of what we’ve been through together in Adelaide that she is so nasty. Heh.

More about my horrible experiences tomorrow maybe the day after tomorrow I promise some day after today :)

32 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home