The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Friday, February 23, 2007

The long and short about Terrible Confessions



I have very, very terrible confessions to make today:


1) I haven’t told my mum I’m now a jobless bum.
I thought it’s not the best time to break the cruel news to her because after all, we are still in the midst of CNY. It also doesn’t help that my mum is not very clever: I tried hinting her by saying I need a bigger ang pow to prevent her son from starving, but she just laughed it off and said $20 is all I’m getting. Walau.

2) I blew Nerd.
I mean I blew Nerd’s chances of reconciliating with Heartless Girl. It turned out that Heartless Girl was at Clarke Quay on Valentine’s Day too, and saw Nerd doing the reverse bungee with me while clutching that stupid stalk of rose. She wished us the best and hope we will have fun doing the reverse bungee on each other in our bedroom.

3) Bak Gua.
I went back to the office yesterday morning to pick up my belongings. I think everyone is having fun because almost everyone is on extended leave. Before I left the office, I bumped into a delivery man who asked me to sign for a pack of Lim Chee Guan bak gua, which came from a business client to My (Ex) Boss. I think he would have liked the bak gua because they taste very nice. My mum and I had a nice time munching on them last night.


I am a terrible, terrible man.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home