The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, February 05, 2007

The long and short about The Honest Man of Action



After struggling with my conscience over the weekend, I have finally made a decision to heed Grace’s advice: I am going to tell my colleagues how wrong they are about my Boss and Sexy New Colleague.

It was not an easy decision because it takes courage to speak out, but I know I have to do something because it is really not fair for the office gossips to speak behind their backs, when they have been working so hard for the company. I hope they will finally understand that they are misunderstanding the situation after they read my post at Happy Office Boy.

It feels good to be a Man of Action :)!

With Love,
Sibeh “Lorenzo” Sian

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home