The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The long and short about The New Colleague III



She has only been here a week or so, but the New Colleague had made some people in the office very happy, and some of them very unhappy. To be more specific, she has been making all the guys happy and all the ladies unhappy.

I am not one to gossip, but here’s the stuff I picked up over breakfast at the pantry:


Random Male Colleague A: I’m not too sure about her ability with financial figures, but she has a very, very nice figure. Heh heh heh.

Random Male Colleague B: I noticed she likes lacy bras. Heh heh heh.

Office Bimbo: She is a slut! *pouts*

Ms Tan: She has taken over the position of being the most inefficient person in the office. Congrats, Sian.

Toilet Cleaning Auntie: You better don’t make a mess at the toilet again.


Even more malicious are the cruel rumors that have been going around at the office: they think something fishy is going on between the New Colleague and my Boss. They based their assumptions on the fact that she was appointed to a senior position even though she doesn’t have much relevant experience, because she got her degree from Yunnan State University, and because one person saw her drinking with the Boss at some club the other night.

Like I say, I am not a person to gossip, and is thus appalled by their groundless assumptions. I mean, just because she graduated from some hair care university doesn’t mean she can’t be a good worker. I am a Man with an Open Mind, and I shall keep my mind open. Figuratively of course.

Got to go now. The New Colleague just told me, in a nice, sweet voice that she has made a cup of coffee for me :)


With Love,
Sibeh “Lorenzo” Sian

12 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:24:00 PM, Blogger tstar said…

    So you are one of the guys she has been making very happy.
    Eh, maybe, just maybe, you will be able to lose your virginity this time round! =D

     
  • At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hair care university-_-"





    I'm so speechless

     
  • At Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:42:00 AM, Blogger Winter_Cherrie said…

    Hi Sibeh Sian.

    Long time no hear from me ah?!!

    Hehe you still as gossipy as ever hor hehe but glad to see your blog still very amusing with all the stories.

    I just got a new job so been very out of touch with blogging world dont even know now google took over blogger.com?? is it ah?.

    Guess now i will begin again reading ur blog hehe. Write more ah...

     
  • At Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:40:00 AM, Blogger imnothere said…

    i have a new gang name just for you, 爱情敢死队 (Love-love suicidal squad). given your track record of being shot down, you should be the gang leader of it.

     
  • At Thursday, January 25, 2007 9:41:00 AM, Blogger Christel said…

    Drinking doesn't mean anything actually... A pretty girl always attracts jealousy, no doubt about it!

    But once she portrays herself as a bimbo, Office Bimbo and Ms Tan won't let her off; given her fairly high post. That's your chance to be her hero! Good luck!

     
  • At Thursday, January 25, 2007 10:47:00 AM, Blogger Thiang! said…

    She is so scandalous sian!

     
  • At Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:21:00 AM, Blogger CRABBY GAL said…

    take a pic of tis Yunnan hair lady leh... feature it in The People in your Life column lah.

     
  • At Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:44:00 PM, Blogger Adrenaline said…

    by the time u get this msg, i believe you're already dead.

    Cos i believe she has poisoned you.

    either that or you will lao a lot of sai. hahah ... ironic that u were constipating before this.

     
  • At Thursday, January 25, 2007 3:51:00 PM, Blogger HANNAH said…

    hey..i think it's time for you to go after her..go go go !

     
  • At Friday, January 26, 2007 11:03:00 AM, Blogger Sunflower said…

    like tat not gossip meh???

     
  • At Friday, January 26, 2007 11:30:00 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    The poor pretty girls always get the most flak.

     
  • At Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:09:00 AM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said…

    Tstar: I hope so too, that's my New Year resolution :)!

    Evolna: Eh, Yunnan does hair care one right :P?

    WC: Google took over Blogger?!?!? I also dun know leh, haha :).... And it's great that you're back and ok! Was wondering what happened to you wor :P!

    Imnothere: I like the sound of 爱情敢死队! Like very garang like that, haha :)....

    Christel: I always dreamt of being a hero, just like Batman ah :D!

    Saltpop: No lah, she is very nice and makes coffee for me :)!

    Crabby Gal: Haha, will go search for an appropriate pic :)

    Adrenaline: Nay nay ni boo boo, I'm not dead, haha :D!

    Hannah: I think she is going after me secretly! Yeah :D!

    Sunflower: I don't gossip one! Really :)!

    Cindy: Yah lor! Heh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home