The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The long and short about The Christmas Party



You know you have no life when you find yourself slaving away in the office at 11:04 pm. If there’s a Santa Claus out there, I would like to have a Baked Ms Tan with Honeyed Ham for dinner this year, thank you.

. . . .

A very early Merry Christmas to everyone :D!

I don’t know about you, but I am looking forward to Christmas because I will get to sleep till very, very late on Monday. I will also be getting off work early tomorrow because the company is having a Christmas party in the evening. At Hooters. Heh.

Being a very innovative and original firm, we will be doing a gift exchange at the party, just like what everybody else is doing. Come to think of it, I was given the unfortunate task of getting a gift for Ms Tan last year after drawing lots. After much thinking and careful consideration, I got her a Teletubbies photo frame. I have no idea why she was pissed. Sigh. Women can be so hard to please.

I don’t know if this is fate, but I drew the lucky lot to get her a gift again this year. I hope she likes Barney :)


With Love,
Sibeh Lorenzo Sian

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home