The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, December 18, 2006

The long and short about Adrenaline’s Wedding Part II



It’s official: Adrenaline is married!

The wedding invitation read 7:30pm, but I only made it at 8:30pm because I went shopping for a new MP3 player at Sim Lim of work and other pressing commitments. Fortunately, the bride was even later than me so I didn’t miss the wedding march. In fact, the very tall and very hamsen Mr Adrenaline was still at the reception area, and since he was smiling broadly from ear to ear I reckoned it was safe to pass him my ang pow. Heh.

Although I had more than my fair share of bickering with Adrenaline, I got quite emotional when the lights dimmed and the speakers started airing the Wedding March. For goodness’ sake, this is the girl who tortured me for years at the poly, who tried to un-nerdify me by bringing me to Zouk, and who once burned the back of my hand with the other end of a cigarette butt. Has it really been 10 years?

When she finally made her way down the aisle with Mr Adrenaline, I almost cried because I noticed she actually managed to lose weight. Miracles do happen indeed :)

To Adrenaline: this is the ‘behind the scenes’ stuff you missed at Table 3:

1) At the risk of me sounding gay, this is the SMS I sent but which you failed to receive: “Yang is giving me a blowjob in his car so I think we will be slightly late. Haha”.

2) I toyed with the idea of tripping you when you were walking down the aisle, but refrained from doing so because I’m such a nice friend :)

3) I tried to convince Green Ogre to sabo you on stage when he was emceeing, but he refrained from doing so because he was such a nice friend too.

4) The two glasses of Martell were Linx’s idea. Serious.

5) That lame ‘peel prawn’ thingy was Yang’s idea. Serious too.

6) You looked damn fierce when you chased me around after I offered you that packet of red Watson’s tissue. Heh.

7) You looked even fiercer when you were sitting around half-dead in your bridal suite with that cigarette in your hand.

8) Chee Heng wants to bring you on a dirty getaway to Ipoh for four days and three nights. I’m not kidding! You must be very, very disturbed now.

9) I have no idea why you made your sister take the wedding pictures with Mr Adrenaline in your wedding photo album, but she looks damn good :)

10) Last but definitely not least, I wish you a life of matrimonial bliss filled with happiness, laughter, and many, many babies (hopefully not accidentally). Heh ;)


I really should be making my way home now!

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

5 Comments:

  • At Monday, December 18, 2006 11:50:00 PM, Blogger dex.8.1 said…

    Three cheers to the beautiful friendship...

     
  • At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:27:00 AM, Blogger Adrenaline said…

    how come u didnt post any pics?? i looked damn gorgeous wat.

    also, i got ur sms. but of cos i knew it was a joke; yang wasn't giving u the blow job, u were giving him one.

     
  • At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 9:13:00 AM, Blogger Green Ogre said…

    No wonder I kept seeing one empty chairs at Table 3 and the skirting kept moving. So the man sprawled on his chair in bliss was Yang2?

    You guys are just can't get enough of each other eh?

     
  • At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 10:42:00 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Dear Mr Sian,

    I stumbled upon your blog by accident and laughed my head off reading your entries. I had no idea Singaporean men could be so funny. Please may I link to your blog from mine?

    With love,
    Cindy

     
  • At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 7:28:00 PM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said…

    Freakkler: I am really flattered that you find me beautiful :)

    Adrenaline: I couldn't bring my camera lah. Please send me all the nice nice and not so nice nice pics please. Preferably over prata ;)

    Green Ogre: Sprawled in bliss your head lah sprawled in bliss.

    Cindy: Actually, I'm ang mo. Heh. And I feel honored by getting linked wor :D!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home