The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The long and short about The New Colleague



Except for the fact I got drenched by kopi, walked into the Ladies by accident, and almost got hit by the MRT, there is absolutely nothing noteworthy happening in my life recently.

Until I read Little Miss Drinkalot’s entry.

I don’t if this means anything, but it happens that there’s a drop dead gorgeous new addition to the office this week. I’m keeping my fingers crossed because if you must know, I’ve been a big fan of LMD for the longest time. She’s so witty, sophisticated, sassy, and witty. I’m so inspired I’ve penned a poem for her:


To The Little Miss Who Drinks A Lot

Oh LMD, oh LMD!
You are a mystery! Just like me!
I find you awesome,
Even though you may not be wholly wholesome.
We have so much in common!
You like fine food while I adore KFC.
I also cook an awesome meal,
Of instant spaghetti.

-Sibeh Sian
Spring, 2007



The only hitch though, is that I don’t drink a lot. In fact, I don’t drink at all.

But I sure hope she likes poetry :)


With Love,
Sibeh “Lorenzo” Sian

P.S. Thanks for all the kind words you guys have for me regarding my previous post. Unfortunately, I can only try the advice on how to remove the kopi stains this weekend, because I still need to wear the shirt till the end of the week :)

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home