The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, January 15, 2007

The long and short about The Toilet Cleaning Auntie



(I promise this will be the last entry on my very revolting Misadventures of Sibeh ‘Constipated’ Sian. Unless I get constipation again. Heh.)

. . . .

I felt very bad for making the Toilet Cleaning Auntie clean up my mess the other day. I really, really wanted to clean up, but fled in a moment of weakness because the stench was just too deadly.

To make up for it, I surprised her with some chee cheong fun and kopi this morning. She was very touched, and said it’s good to have nice young men like me around, who spares a thought for the aged even though we are caught up in a relentless rat race. She was grateful I was not like those selfish youngsters who steal her seat at the MRT, spits and litters, and leave a smelly mess for her to clean at the toilet.

After a very uncomfortable silence on my part, I said sorry, and told the Toilet Cleaning Auntie I was the irresponsible person who was responsible for the irresponsible mess.

And that’s the reason why I got scolded by Ms Tan for wearing a kopi-stained shirt to work today :(

With Love,
Sibeh “Lorenzo” Sian

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home