The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The long and short about Me & My Suay Mouth



I have a really suay mouth sia.

That Ms Tan, aka master malingerer, has extended her MC by another two days. And for goodness’ sake, it’s really not my armpit ok? The evil woman is suffering from dehydration I think.

The bad news is that my Boss is very concerned about her, and have tasked me to give her a house visit tomorrow after work. He also told me to bring some chicken soup along.

Being the lovely subordinate I am, I will also give her some bottles of expired vintage chicken essence, which was left over from my uni days. I hope she will extend her MC further so I can slack at work get more days to recuperate at home.

I can be a really nice guy when I want to :)!


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home