The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The long and short about My Marathon Preparation



I will be going for the StanChart Marathon this Sunday (the full one hor, don’t play play), and the following are the preparation I’ve done so far:


1) Exercised daily by taking the stairs instead of using the lift.

2) Maintained a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables, and KFC.

3) Bought a new pair of underwear.

4) Jogged religiously on an average of twice weekly once weekly about once every four weeks for the past few four weeks.

5) Worked up a sweat by playing Wii Tennis.

6) Refrained from wanking.

7) Caught Stardust over the weekend.


Being the honest boy I am, I must confess that all the above points are true except for #01. I gave up after a week because seriously, walking up two flights of stairs after a long hard day at work is not very easy. I also realized that Stardust has got nothing to do with the marathon whatsoever, but it was a very, very nice show nonetheless.

I think I am not very prepared for my marathon :(


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

26 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home