The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, October 30, 2006

The long and short about Birthday Wishes



When I was younger, birthday greetings were very simple, and usually goes something like ‘Happy Birthday’.

Now that I’ve turned older, I realized that birthday greetings have evolved into something more complicated. The following are some of the more, eh, complicated greetings I received last week:


From my Boss (co-written in the office birthday card):
Oei Sian! Do you want me to bring you to a lup sup bar to celebrate? Haha, just kidding. But not really. Happy Birthday!

From Office Bimbo (co-written in the office birthday card):
Happy Birthday! I’m glad you realized that we are not made for each other. You may be lonely, but don’t worry, I am sure you will find one of your kind soon. Or maybe not so soon, haha. Enjoy!

From Ms Tan (co-written in the office birthday card):
Try not to take so many MC this year.

From Nerd (via SMS):
Happy birthday Mr Sian! You are a clever and good boy, so I think you will find a girlfriend soon, haha. . . . But if not, don’t worry because you always have me ok? Please come over to my place again for some PS2 fun after my exams :)!

From Anonymous Blogger Who Doesn’t Want To Be Named But Who Always Leaves Sarcastic Comments In My Blog (via SMS):
Happy birthday to you
You are born in the zoo
With gay birds and hippos
May the rhinos rape u


No prizes for guessing who wrote the last greeting. Heh.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

13 Comments:

  • At Monday, October 30, 2006 2:34:00 AM, Blogger dex.8.1 said…

    I'm sure u are not that desperate (yEt)...leave the animals alone yah. hehe.

     
  • At Monday, October 30, 2006 9:22:00 AM, Blogger Green Ogre said…

    Wah. Evil siah. I've seen the rhino's thingy. Will be damn painful siah. Anyway, I've already booked my place and get to watch while you get tortured.

    These minor things and anal lacerations aside, Happy Birthday!

     
  • At Monday, October 30, 2006 9:44:00 AM, Blogger Saroette said…

    hahaha..

    On the bright side, you are not forgotton leh. So try to cheer up lor.

    And if you really really are desparate, then you should heed ur boss's advice. Maybe you can get to fulfil your long term dream of losing your virginity? haha...

     
  • At Monday, October 30, 2006 10:19:00 AM, Blogger Sunflower said…

    sian, got greeting you oso sian, dont have you will be sibeh sian...

    P/S: I publish my blog with my trip liao. got time come and see see

     
  • At Monday, October 30, 2006 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Thiang! said…

    Those were pretty hilarious! :D

    Btw, I didn't see a doctor, but I"m fine now! Heh. Thanks for your advice! :)

     
  • At Monday, October 30, 2006 5:08:00 PM, Blogger the Queen said…

    the last greeting was creative, albeit its evvvurl tone. haha.

    mine is boring and uninspired.

    nonetheless...

    happy birthday!

    (am i too late?)

     
  • At Monday, October 30, 2006 8:46:00 PM, Blogger The One They Proclaimed Qiang said…

    Now is realli si beh sian.
    Anyway I wont guess the last person you refering to is Adrenaline. No need guess, I confirm wrong.

     
  • At Monday, October 30, 2006 9:30:00 PM, Blogger aphrodite said…

    happiest birthday to you sian! your blog is still as crappy as ever. hurhur. :D

    (p.s. it's a compliment)

     
  • At Monday, October 30, 2006 10:36:00 PM, Blogger Jj said…

    woah adrenaline.

    POWER to the people!

     
  • At Monday, October 30, 2006 11:04:00 PM, Blogger Adrenaline said…

    hmm, i dunno who is the last person but i bet she is sibeh gorgeous, intelligent, witty, kind-hearted (since she still keeps u as a friend), nice, and sibeh sibeh hot.

    you very lucky leh u.

    =D

     
  • At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:29:00 AM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said…

    Freakkler: Trust me, I'm not into that kind of thing! Heh.

    Green Ogre: It will be a major laceration I think. No way!

    Saroette: Eh! You morph from sheep to human! Heh. And I think I will not take up the Boss' idea because my ma say cannot go to this kind of places one :)

    Sunflower: What can I say? I am perpertually sian. Heh.

    Saltpop: Glad to hear you are ok now, but! Fever don't play play. Must see doctor one wor!

    Razzle Dazzled: It's the simple things that count! Thanks :)

    Qiang: You is a clever boy :)

    Aphrodite: You hurt me. I always thought my blog was very intellectual! Heh ;)

    JJ: Please don't encourage her evil deeds!

    Adrenaline: Ditto to your points, I I would also like to add she is also sibeh, sibeh buay hiao bah. Heh.

     
  • At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 2:45:00 PM, Blogger pj said…

    happy birthday. and pls. i know you are desperate but don't take adrenaline's kind advice to heart.

    the poor poor animals have to go through hell just to help you lose your virginity.

    i mean, just look at that article of those foreign workers who raped a goat to death.

    poor animal. :(

     
  • At Monday, November 06, 2006 10:54:00 AM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said…

    PJ: I was about to say how nice you are until I read the second paragraph. Walau :D!!!!

    Mariameiti: Irrelevant comment by me, but, you have not been sent by your Mdm back home yet wor :D!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home