The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The long and short about The Prawn Peeler



I know this is going to make me sound very, very cheapo, but I just had my third free dinner at Ms Tan’s place. Tonight was this stewed tofu with braised duck meat and drunken prawns, yummy yummy yum yum :D!

Unfortunately, I think this is the last time I’m getting my free treat. I know this is going to make me sound very, very ungrateful, but I suspect Ms Tan’s mum is as schizo as her daughter :(

I asked Auntie if I can bring Nerd along, and she sounded so happy over the phone. In fact she was very happy when she was scooping rice for the two of us. Nerd was very happy too, and he started peeling the drunken prawns and fed me. I don’t know why but Auntie’s face turned black when she saw that, and was not that nice to us after that. It was really very scary, I tell you. But we still very buay paiseh and stayed for desserts because the momo-chacha smelled so damn good :)

There goes my free dinners :(


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

23 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home