The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, May 08, 2006

The long and short about My Beauty Investment Part IV



Just a quick one before I go to bed.

First, the good news: the swelling and itch has subsided. The even better news is that the Olay Doctor agreed to endorse an MC for me when I paid him another visit this morning. It feels so damn good to be lying in bed when the rest of the working world are, eh, working.

Ok, now the bad news: the Invasion of Pimples has started. When I look at the mirrow, I can see pus-filled horrors here, there and everywhere. I tried Green Ogre’s suggestion of alcohol, but that can of beer (yucks) didn’t seem to work.

Damn.

But thanks for everyone’s care and concern. Sibeh Sian is sibeh grateful :)

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

4 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:34:00 AM, Blogger OLLie said…

    Quick! Go squeeze those pus out! Don't you know pimples must be squeezed out when they are first spotted? *wink*

     
  • At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 9:12:00 AM, Blogger pj said…

    TOOTHPASTE.

    that's all i can say.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Adrenaline said…

    hahaha!!! Green ogre has gotten u into big shit. hahah ... i can't believe u fell for it. Cannot use beer lah, use whisky or something. Then after that, light fire on it. Confirm your pimples will burst and they will be gone forever.

    u dun believe me dettol can help? if u happen to have pimples on other parts of ur body (which i think you do), u try dettol on those pimples first. i swear they work.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:58:00 AM, Blogger Green Ogre said…

    Nabei, I said alcohol swabs. The kind that you buy from pharmacies. You so goon, deserve to get pimples. Anyway, I've heard that soem facial creams cause all your pimples to erupt as a means of getting rid of impurites in your skin first. And once the pimples are gone, your skin will be as smooth as a baby's backside.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home