The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The long and short about The Poly Gathering Part II



YES! My original template is finally back. If you must know, the pink was really starting to irritate me. In my relentless quest to become more manly, that color doesn’t go well with me at all. Heh.

I am looking forward to the gathering tonight. In fact, I have prepared presents for them already. Now most of them are quite well-off and doesn’t need material stuff, so my gifts come in the form of jokes. I assure you they are 100% original and you won’t find them anywhere else. Here’s a sample:


Q: Which is saddest season of them all?


You can click here for the answer.


I am so funny. Haha.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home