The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The long and short about A Really Good Way To Lose Readers



There are many attractive (and some not so attractive) ladies who post pictures of themselves to increase readership. I am the exact opposite: at the risk of losing all my readers (yes, all three of you), I’ve finally decided to post a real picture of myself.

*Do not attempt to scroll down if you just had a meal or about to start on one*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Check out my evil smirk


I wanted to post Sushi Eating Friend’s equivalent picture here, but I think I better not because if she ever finds out about this blog, she will make char kway teow out of me. Literally.

I apologize ahead for the nightmares.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

33 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home