The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The long and short about I Am A Very Nice Subordinate



Ms Tan has been incredibly touchy ever since I pulled that fast one over her the other night . In fact, she has been breathing down my neck at work, and pop by my office every now and then to check on me. I find her actions incredibly disruptive because I can’t play Spider Solitaire in peace.

To appease her, I have bought her free bean curd for breakfast yesterday. She curtly replied that she doesn’t like bean curd, so I tried salvaging the situation by saying bean curd is good for the complexion of women of her age. I think she doesn’t like to be rebuked because she looked pissed.

Sigh, as the wise often say, you can’t please everyone every time. But maybe she will change her mind, so I bought her bean curd again this morning. I can be such a nice subordinate at times :)

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home