The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The long and short about Heartless Girls



I bear very, very terrible news today: After dating for two months, Nerd has officially been dumped by his Heartless Girl.

Nerd sounded suicidal, so I spent the entire night comforting him (over the phone, just in case you have a dirty mind). Because I was such a good friend, I was late for work this morning and bore the brunt of the unsympathetic Ms Tan’s wrath, who even said “Stop using your abnormal relationship as an excuse.”

It disgusts me to think that just a few days ago, I was thinking how I might spend the rest of my life with this woman. Pui! I shall one day make true of my promise to lace her coffee with laxatives.

Anyway, the breakup couldn’t come at a worse time because Nerd is starting his exams this Friday. I shall try my best to motivate him when we meet for dinner tonight. For starters, I will remind him that he will fail and get kicked out of uni if he can’t get over Heartless Girl. I will also refrain from asking insensitive questions, such as if he is still a virgin, for now.

Love can be such a cruel thing!

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home