The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The long and short about The Ex Chao Geng-er



Hello everyone :D!

I have two terrible, terrible confessions for you guys today:

Terrible, Terrible Confession #01:
1) As mentioned, I spent the better half of my morning at the toilet that day after eating the chao sng chee cheong fun. But I am a Man Who Don’t Like To Waste Food, so I ate the remaining chee cheong fun for supper that night.

Ms Tan was not impressed at all when I took a Monday MC.

Terrible, Terrible Confession #02:
2) I have morphed into a Very Hardworking Boy.

Yes, shockingly enough, I have become the model worker in the office. There are so many tasks to do at work, I could hardly find time to pee or go to the pantry. I have even been doing a lot of unpaid OT just to make sure my work is duly completed.

To be perfectly frank, I am very ashamed for degenerating into a Hard Worker because I used to take pride in the fact that I take home good money for just playing Spider Solitaire in the office. But aiyah, a man got to move with the times…. A recession is lurking around the corner, and I sure don’t want to be the one getting the axe.

If my Boss wants to fire anyone, please let it be anyone but me, oh please!!!! I can’t afford to be jobless now because I have a mother to support, a laptop installment plan to service, and because I am still a virgin :(.

What this means is that I will be blogging on a very infrequent basis, like what’s happening for the past few months here, heh. But don’t worry, I still love you all :)!


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home