The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The long and short about Me & My Nerdy Intern



Despite my pimples injuries, I made the painful decision of not extending my MC because I don’t want my intern to wait for me for another day. It was the start of the internship program yesterday, and I blissfully forgot about my duty to orientate him to the company because I was happily indulging in chocolate ice cream while watching Sponge Bob Square Pants recovering from my serious illness at home.


Anyway, after seeing him in person, I can confirm that the Nerd is a serious dead ringer for that, eh, nerd from Getty Images. The only difference is that he has more pimples. Heh.

Being his supervisor, I took the trouble of showing him around the office. I have no idea why, but Ms Tan snickered when she saw the two of us together. So did Office Bimbo when we went to her cubicle. Come to think of it, so did everybody else, including the cleaning auntie.

Then we finally arrived at The Boss’ office. Instead of offering useful advice, all my Boss could say was: “Wah, the two of you look damn like brothers sia!”

I propose that my entire office get their eyesight checked.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

7 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 6:38:00 PM, Blogger pj said…

    yah u so hansum, how can compare??

    maybe it was the pimples. nvm after ur outbreak u will be even more yandao than that ugly intern fella. donch worry.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:30:00 PM, Blogger potpourri said…

    You can always do the 'pierce his finger take his blood and drip into yours to see whether it mix' thingy.

     
  • At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 12:45:00 AM, Blogger OLLie said…

    chocolate ice cream won't cause a further eruption of pimples meh? eat more eat more! then you'll look identical to your intern le. :D

     
  • At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:30:00 AM, Blogger Xia_mi_mi said…

    You like spongebob square pants too? I love them too.. =)

    Aiyo..you really look like the nerd meh? I really don't think so lahz..just becoz u still at virgin at this age don't mean anything mahz..

    Siao one this ppl.. =P

     
  • At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:52:00 PM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said…

    PJ: You are a woman of great foresight :)

    Lakeside Girl: Nice idea, but very painful leh.

    Ollie: Between chocolate ice cream and a smooth-as-baby's-ass skin, I will pick the former anyday!

    Lixia: Heh, SBSP is good for health lah!

    Green Ogre: Holy crap, I'm starting to see double!!!!

     
  • At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 6:05:00 PM, Blogger Adrenaline said…

    mm ... it could be the hair.

    it could also be your eyes. Or you nose, or your mouth. or even your ears.

    it could be your physique.

    oh my god! no wonder ur boss said u two look alike man. i think he share similar properties of the above descriptions that i mentioned.

    i think you two really brothers. maybe u're both half-brothers??

     
  • At Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:18:00 PM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said…

    Come to think of it, I do have a half brother somewhere in Bishan. Scary sia.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home