The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

The long and short about Happy Mother’s Day



All I wanna do today is to wish my mum a Happy Mother’s Day :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Happy Mother’s Day, eh, Mother :)!


Even since my dad died in a horrific car crash when I was ten, my mum had to take up the burden of raising her not-too-bright son up all by herself. Actually, she was already doing that way before dad got mashed up because we never get to see that asshole fellow at home because he was always either at the races or his mistress’s.

As if raising a child alone isn’t tough enough, I have to make it tougher by being a naughty kid. I remember this incident when my mum was being called up to school by my primary two form teacher:


Teacher: Your son is very naughty. I caught him putting pencil shavings in my bag.

Mum: I am very sorry, I will discipline him when we get home.

Teacher: You better do. Your son is already stupid enough. Your husband is a bookie right? Wait next time your son do the same thing.

Mum: I am very, very sorry.


On the way home, I was very, very scared because mum was keeping mum (heh) all the time. I was expecting to get whacked big time when she finally summoned me to the living room after I bathed.


Mum: Son, promise ma next time you won’t put pencil shavings in your teacher’s bag okay?

Me: Okay.

Mum: Good boy.

Mum: But if you must, put a cockroach next time.


And that is just one of the many reasons why I want to wish my mum a Happy Mother’s day :)

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

P.S. Yes yes, I know Mother’s Day is tomorrow but I just wanna get this entry posted asap lah ok? I wish your mum a Happy Mother’s Day too :)

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home