The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The long and short about The Misadventures of Me & Nerd In The Toilet



Misadventure #01:
I nearly wet my pants this morning when Nerd, in the adjacent urinal, excitedly exclaimed: “Mr Sian! We are wearing the same brand of underwear!”


Misadventure #02:
I was so freaked by Misadventure #01 that I decided not to go to the loo after lunch break. I was also very curious about whether if Nerd is actually capable of making a trip to the loo by himself because to date, he only goes to the loo when I do.

It wasn’t easy, but I’m proud to report here that I managed to hold it all in. Nerd, on the other hand, had a much harder time because he drank many a cup of Lipton tea, courtesy of his kind supervisor.

It was only a matter of time before he caved in.


Nerd: Eh, Mr Sian, do you need to go to the loo?

Me: No.

Nerd: Eh, okay. . . .

Nerd: I’ll wait for you then.


What the hell?!?!

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home