The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, May 15, 2006

The long and short about My Lonely Monday



I very nearly choked on a piece of Oreo when Nerd sneaked up on me at the pantry this afternoon.


Nerd: Eh, Mr Sian? Can I ask a flavor?

Me: What????

Nerd: Can I leave 30 minutes earlier today?

Me: Huh? Why leh?

Nerd: Eh. . . . I got a date tonight.

Me: Guy or girl?

Nerd: Haha, girl, haha. . . .


I think I never said ‘Okay!’ so fast before in my life.

While I am damn relieved that this probably means that my fears about him being ‘on to me’ are unfounded, I felt kind of sad at the same time because I’m reminded of the sad fact that it’s been a really long time since I last went on a date. It was with a uni project mate, and I think it didn’t went too well because besides spilling popcorn on her, I was covering my face most of the time.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Never bring your date to a scary movie if you are hum chee


To make myself feel better, I went to KFC for an indulgent dinner. But my three-piece meal didn’t work their magic this time because seated opposite me was this couple who was happily feeding each other whipped potato.

I resolve to do takeaways next time.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

9 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 15, 2006 10:26:00 PM, Blogger Jaschocolate said…

    scary movie 3 scary meh? Next time eat instant noodles at home.. cheap and look more pitiful..

     
  • At Monday, May 15, 2006 10:27:00 PM, Blogger OLLie said…

    ask a flavour.. muahaha.. eh. You never know you know. For all you know, he might be a bi. Interested in both.. =D

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:04:00 AM, Blogger potpourri said…

    Three piece meal somemore.

    You are not just going to be sian, but fat too!

    *grins*

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:09:00 AM, Blogger Xia_mi_mi said…

    Yupz...at least you know now that your virginity is safe from the "freak"...

    Actually it ain't that bad to be sitting in a restaurant infested with couples, just make them envious that without the need to pay for the next partner you can get to eat abalone lei. Isn't it shiok to be eating all the delicacied right in front of their eyes? Or would you rather prefer to eat at home alone still? -_-"

    Anyway, cheer up wor~! =)

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:16:00 AM, Blogger Green Ogre said…

    Oh no, you just lost out on a point to the loser nerd... You sad sad thing. I'm sure Adrenaline will provide a nice date for you, provided you can pay her. She needs money badly and some of her friends sound damn hot. You can ask her to intro her nyonya friends, they can eat hot stuff and cook hot stuff too. Rememeber to pay her enough, otherwise she will send you her most annoying girl friends.

    Hmmm, perhaps you might dig her bimbo friends.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:50:00 AM, Blogger Adrenaline said…

    I see green ogre has been marketing for me.

    so, wat do u say? u wanna pay me so i'll intro u my hot/nonya/bimbo gal pals? Actually im hot too lah, so if u pay me well enough, i may go on a date with u. Because I'm THAT desperate for money.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 3:24:00 PM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said…

    Jaschoc: Darn, I always eat maggi mee at home one :(

    Ollie: Wah not bad you can spot huh? Anyway I like chicken favor.

    Lakeside Girl: I also changed a side to cheese fries. Yummy.

    Lixia: I dun like abalone leh, taste like rubbery fish cake, haha....

    Green Ogre: I'm not too sure about this because to be honest, I suspect Adrenaline is really a man in real life.

    Adrenaline: Read my comment to Ogre. Plus, send me pics of yourself and said babelicious friends please.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:38:00 PM, Blogger Adrenaline said…

    your last comment means u'll never ever get to meet my babelicious friends.

    Never.

    You will die a virgin.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:21:00 PM, Blogger Green Ogre said…

    Touche. I've learnt early that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... Sibeh Sian, no wonder you're still a virgin. You need lessons on the expediency of dishonesty :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home